Special Events Internship
Founded in 2001 by Nicole A. Cashman, Cashman & Associates has built an expansive repertoire of experience and distinguished client portfolio spanning multiple industries including fashion, retail, consumer goods, travel, hospitality, real estate, entertainment, nightlife, philanthropic and corporate.
Internships at Cashman & Associates go beyond the traditional and work to engage interns in an immersive learning environment with real-world, cross-training experiences. Our dedicated team of professionals are eager to give interns an insider’s view of the day-to-day life at a premier lifestyle agency through hands on opportunities; providing a robust platform for portfolio building, networking and continued education
- Assist in the maintenance of monthly client reports and event recaps.
- Assist in the maintenance of the event client binders.
- Assist in the creation of post-event blogs.
- Assist in the creation of event mood boards, budgets, vendor management and time/action calendars (for special events interns).
- Assist in “day-of” management of events including on-site execution, check-in staffing and VIP handling.
- Assist in the organization of the agency event’s closet and asset inventory.
- Oversee RSVP grids and reporting.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word.
- Must be detail oriented, creative and organized.
- A positive attitude and team mentality.
- Proactive and motivated.
Internships are offered on a for-credit basis, with select paid opportunities related to events and promotional teams. To apply please email your resume and cover letter to Michelle Conron at email@example.com.