Social Media Internship (Fall, Spring, & Summer)
Founded in 2001 by Nicole A. Cashman, Cashman & Associates has built an expansive repertoire of experience and distinguished client portfolio spanning multiple industries including fashion, retail, consumer goods, travel, hospitality, real estate, entertainment, nightlife, philanthropic and corporate.
Internships at Cashman & Associates go beyond the traditional and work to engage interns in an immersive learning environment with real-world, cross-training experiences. Our dedicated team of professionals are eager to give interns an insider’s view of the day-to-day life at a premier lifestyle agency through hands on opportunities; providing a robust platform for portfolio building, networking and continued education. Keystone elements of the internship experience include a team strategy development project, end of term resume reviews, group one-on-one sessions with each member of the staff including the CEO, and more.
- Assist in the creation of copy materials for agency blog and social media channels.
- Assist in day-to-day social media monitoring and engagement listening.
- Assist in creative content creation of copy, photography and video.
- Assist in “day-of” management of events including on-site execution, check-in staffing and social media.
- Conduct influencer research and help establish engagement plans.
- Measure and evaluate effectiveness of campaigns, provide recommendations and adjust to meet goals. Assist in the creation of visual content and copy
- Assist in the creation of marketing & content calendars
- Assist in editing photos and/or video
- Be on site to capture photo and video on behalf of agency at client events and internal initiatives
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Demonstrated skills in creative copy-writing
- Skills in still photography and/or video a plus.
- Must be detail oriented, creative and organized.
- A positive attitude and team mentality.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word.
- Proficiency in social media management and analytics tools
To apply please send resume and portfolio to Megan Renner at email@example.com. Please reference which term you are applying for in your email.