Social Media Creative Content Manager
Cashman & Associates, an award-winning full-service communications and marketing firm, is seeking an experienced Social Media Content Manager for freelance with potential for full-time hire. If you are enthusiastic about the world of social media and its ever-evolving content trends, live for creativity, and thrive in the non-stop world, we’d love to hear from you.
- Must have a minimum of (3) years of demonstrated tactical content production experience for consumer-facing brands, with a proven ability to develop content for multiple brand accounts at a time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Media Production, Art Direction, Photography, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred but not required.
- Must be proficient in graphic design & multimedia production via Adobe Create Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, and Photoshop (or similar programming), and has the ability to create original creative assets (including custom graphics, illustrations, videos, GIF’s, stop motion and other multimedia content) to supplement existing client assets.
- Must have demonstrated experience producing high-quality, engaging and creative motion graphics for Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, as well as Instagram Reels, TikTok and IGTV.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must showcase an all-encompassing understanding of consumer/lifestyle marketing and the role that social media plays in the industry
- Creative thinker, writer, and designer with elevated taste level and keen attention to detail.
- Must be abreast of latest features, trends, and algorithms for mainstream social media marketing platforms, with channel-specific knowledge for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tik Tok)
- Ability to work independently, following creative direction, budget guidelines and deadlines set by account teams
- Strong capabilities and experience communicating with senior leadership and c-suite executives
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Bonus: Ability to shoot in-studio/onsite photography & videography content with his or her own equipment; can strategically plan & product asset shoots alongside member of account team
- Collaborates with account teams to develop creative social media concepts for both client and agency social media channels that establish and align with unique brand voice, identity, and aesthetic across multiple social platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Tik Tok)
- Translates creative direction, copy points, and content ideas from account teams into engaging concepts ready to be shared across social platforms
- Ideates and presents new content initiatives that differentiate client and agency social content from competitors
- Contributes to overall social media “playbook” and client strategies, creating social media content that supports client strategies and meets/exceeds client expectations
- Proactively research and stay informed on social and digital work of client and agency competitors/industry leaders to bring insights, trends and new content ideas to the table
- Deliver social-ready assets in multiple formats and sizes
To apply, please email your resume, portfolio, cover letter and hourly/package rate requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Submissions without portfolios will not be considered.