January 4, 2019
It’s a Wrap
The Stories We Told in 2018
1,200+ Media Placements
4+ Billion Media Impressions
60 Studio Segments
200 Press Releases Written
Some of Our Favorites Include…
- A Restaurant is Selling Vodka-Infused Pizza that Might Actually Give you a Buzz – Business Insider
- Brandywine Acquires Land for $3.5B Schuylkill Yards Development – Connect Commercial Estate
- The Last Straw: Pennsylvania-based Rum Company Rolls out No Plastics Pact to Thwart Plastic Straw Waste – Philadelphia Weekly
- Inside AKA University City, Philadelphia’s Celebrity Hotel Hideout – Luxury Travel
- WTF is a ‘tech spa?’ – Metro
- Philadelphia’s First Step to a Platform of Innovation – The New York Times
- Iron Chef Jose Garces Nearly Lost His Restaurant Empire; Instead He’s Going Back To The Basics – Forbes
- 10 Love Stories of Eagles Fans from the Super Bowl to the Parade – Philly.com
- As our Definition of Luxury Shifts, Walnut Street Evolves with it – Philly.com
- Adam Levine and Maroon 5 Perform at Philly Fights Cancer – Just Jared
83 Successful Events
160 Influencer Event Attendees
1,200 RSVPs Received
20+ openings, Brands and Services Launched
Some of Our Favorites Include…
- We were so proud to have partnered with The James Beard Foundation’s Taste America: Philadelphia event, which raised over $175,000 for the Foundation and landed our city at the top of the Taste America fundraising leader board.
- E-A-G-L-E-S! We celebrated The Birds’ victory and the 2018 Super Bowl Parade by hosting an exclusive VIP viewing party in partnership with Welcome America, Inc.
- We were honored to contribute to a cause close to our hearts by working with Philly Fights Cancer: Round 4, starring Maroon 5 and Jerry Seinfeld, which raised $10 million (and counting!) for life-saving clinical trials and translational research at Abramson Cancer Center at Penn Medicine.
- From the city to the ‘burbs, we spread heaps of holiday cheer with a 5-weekend outdoor winter festival at the King of Prussia Town Center.
- We made sure VIP viewers had the best seats in the house as Mr. Worldwide, Pitbull, took the stage at Wawa Welcome America’s July 4th Concert and Fireworks.
- The Met is alive with the sound of music! We were thrilled to be a part of the $56 million renovation to the Metropolitan Opera House as it re-opened doors to the public.
- We pursued our passion for health & fitness professionally by launching 3 new wellness-focused amenity spaces for a local Fortune 500 company.
- Our taste buds couldn’t be happier that Del Frisco’s Grille has landed in Philadelphia, bringing fresh energy to Broad Street and the perfect place for a pre-show meal to the Theater District.
- We looked forward to working with our favorite local partners and agency friends to bring a monthly, interactive event series to The Market & Shops at Comcast Center.
- We were so happy to work with Hall of Fame Basketball forward and icon Julius ‘Dr. J’ Erving and his team for the Julius Erving Golf Classic for the 3rd year in a row to help bring awareness and raise money for the Salvation Army and Grab A Ball & Play.
308 Graphic Design Creations
160 Social Media Campaigns Implemented
10,000+ New Followers
2,550+ Posts Published
65 Email Blasts Delivered
20 Photoshoots Produced
20 Digital and Mobile Advertising Campaigns with a 15% Average Click Through Rate
17,197,155 Total Digital Impressions
25 Brand Narratives illustrated
55 Inspirational Mood Boards Created
Countless Moleskine Sketches
180 Influencer Social Media Mentions
100+ Influencers Engaged
…We can tell yours