March 29, 2017
C&A’s Top NFL Draft Picks
With Philadelphia chosen as the designated host city for the upcoming NFL Draft, buzz is spreading about the top 2017 draft picks. At Cashman & Associates, we prefer our drafts in beverage form. From draft lattes, to draft cocktails to draft beers, here are C&A’s Top Draft Picks for 2017.
- Draft Latte from La Colombe – Sip on La Colombe’s signature Draft Latte – a cold, frothy milk-and-coffee combo that pours like a beer. Sans alcohol, avec lots of caffeine.
- Tap wine from Tria Taproom – Sipping wine has never been easier than at Tria. With an extensive wine-on-tap program, twelve (12) of your favorite red, white and rosés are available with the pull of a handle.
- Draft cocktails at Plenty Café Queen Village – Plenty Café’s one-of-a-kind, progressive beverage program boasts a menu full of cocktails on tap, including their signature “All-Day-Café” coffee cocktail, served with Cappalletti, Axta Sweet Vermouth Nitro-Brewed Cofee and orange.
- Draft beer from City Works at the King of Prussia Town Center – City Works in the King of Prussia Town Center is the ultimate destination for Apps & Taps. With one of the region’s largest selection of draught beers (90+!), the only question is – which draft will you draft?
- Draft Kombucha at Inspired Brews – On a health kick? Inspired Brews in Old City offers a variety of homemade kombucha flavors on tap each week, such as Strawberries and Cream; Black Cherry with Almond; and Cranberry Ginger.
- Draft Crafts at Bar Olón at Tropicana Atlantic City – Chef Jose Garces’ newest venture, Bar Olón at Tropicana Atlantic City offers a vast beer selection highlighting local New Jersey brewers, specialty crafts and Chef Garces’ favorite beers from his travels around South America, Spain and the Caribbean. The bar’s custom, double-sided tap features 16 draft beer selections (and 35 beers by-the-bottle as an added bonus!).