Multimedia Content Production Internship
Founded in 2001 by Nicole A. Cashman, Cashman & Associates has built an expansive repertoire of experience and a distinguished client portfolio spanning multiple industries including fashion, retail, consumer goods, travel, hospitality, real estate, entertainment, nightlife, philanthropic and corporate.
Internships at Cashman & Associates go beyond the traditional and work to engage interns in an immersive learning environment with real-world, cross-training experiences. Our dedicated team of professionals are eager to give interns an insider’s view of the day-to-day life at a premier lifestyle agency through hands on opportunities; providing a robust platform for portfolio building, networking and continued education. Keystone elements of the internship experience include a team strategy development project, end of term resume reviews, group one-on-one sessions with each member of the staff including the CEO, and more.
This unique opportunity would be in support of the agency’s content management and marketing teams, working alongside them to create dynamic content including still photography, video and copy for use on digital platforms.
- Have a hand in the development and execution of numerous multimedia projects from start to finish
- Assist with digital asset generation and copywriting for various creative projects – PR & marketing collateral, social media content calendars, website content, e-mail marketing, etc.
- Help with photo and video shoot production; assist in editing photos and/or video
- Support the PR and Special Events departments with design solutions surrounding lifestyle brand launches, new store openings, one-off campaigns and small and large-scale consumer events
- Be onsite to capture photo and video on behalf of agency at client events and internal initiatives
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Demonstrated skills in still photography and/or video
- Demonstrated experience with photo and video editing software
- Experience with DSLR cameras, etc.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Must be detail oriented, creative and organized.
- A positive attitude and team mentality
- A self-starter: can identify creative needs and come up with solutions
- Ability to hand illustrate is a plus
- Working knowledge of WordPress HTML/CSS is a plus
To apply please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.