Branding & Graphic Design Internship (Fall, Spring, & Summer Terms)
Founded in 2001 by Nicole A. Cashman, Cashman & Associates has built an expansive repertoire of experience and distinguished client portfolio spanning multiple industries including fashion, retail, consumer goods, travel, hospitality, real estate, entertainment, nightlife, philanthropic and corporate.
Internships at Cashman & Associates go beyond the traditional and work to engage interns in an immersive learning environment with real-world, cross-training experiences. Our dedicated team of professionals are eager to give interns an insider’s view of the day-to-day life at a premier lifestyle agency through hands on opportunities; providing a robust platform for portfolio building, networking and continued education. Keystone elements of the internship experience include a team strategy development project, end of term resume reviews, group one-on-one sessions with each member of the staff including the CEO, and more.
- Assist in the creation of graphics & design layouts for 25+ high profile clients including invitations, email marketing, signage, logo development and brand portfolios.
- Assist the Brand Manager in managing internal marketing outlets such as monthly newsletter, email blasts, company website.
- Collaborate with the Graphic Designer & Brand Manager to develop strategic design solutions.
- Assist in research & development including the creative brief process, concept moodboards, and competitive analyses.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign.
- Must be detail oriented, creative and organized.
- A positive attitude and team mentality.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to Alex Coll at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference which term you are applying for in your email.