January 5, 2015
Meet Rachel Petery, Executive Assistant & Office Manager
Rachel Petery keeps everything under control here at the Cashman & Associates office. Rachel took a few moments out of her busy schedule to tell us ten things you didn’t know about her.
- My childhood nickname was: Ray Ray
- The song I love to sing into my hairbrush and pretend I am a pop star to is: How Will I Know by Whitney Houston
- If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would go to: Maldives and spend a few weeks in a villa on top of clear blue water with zero access to technology.
- A movie that I can quote word for word: Anchorman.
- My style inspiration is: Olivia Palermo because she always looks effortless and polished.
- The celebrity I would want to have dinner with: Kristen Wiig because I love to laugh and she gets me every time.
- Favorite date night spot: Cedar Point Bar and Kitchen in our neighborhood of Fishtown is our go to spot. They support local farms and breweries so their ingredients are always fresh and the boulevardier is on point.
- What is the worst gift you have ever received? Fleece blanket adorned with a lifelike photograph of a tiger head. Gift giver’s name will remain anonymous.
- To recharge my batteries, I like to: Practice Pilates and plan to do it more in the New Year.
- Favorite life moment: October 24, 2010 my wedding day