July 8, 2015
Calling All Rock Star Interns
We are currently accepting applicants for rock star interns to join us during the Fall 2015 semester in the public relations, special events, graphic design and digital departments. Internships at Cashman & Associates go beyond the traditional and work to engage interns in an immersive learning environment with real-world, cross-training experiences. Our dedicated team of professionals are eager to give interns an insider’s view of the day-to-day life at a premier lifestyle agency through hands on opportunities; providing a robust platform for portfolio building, networking and continued education.
After reading the responsibilities below, if you think you have what it takes, please email your resume, cover letter and desired department to Rachel Petery at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Assist account executives in press coverage and media tracking and measurement for clients.
- Assist in the maintenance of monthly client reports and press clippings.
- Assist in the creation of press materials including press releases, media alerts, fact sheets and concept briefs.
- Assist in the creation of copy materials for agency blog and social media channels.
- Assist in the creation of event mood boards, budgets, vendor management and time/action calendars.
- Assist in “day-of” management of events including on-site execution, check-in staffing and media handling.
- Assist in the organization of the agency event’s closet and asset inventory.
- RSVP entry and database management.
- Conduct influencer research and help establish engagement plans.
- Assist in creation of promotional materials for client events including invites, signage, logos and brand portfolios. (Graphic Design Interns Only)
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word.
- Must be detail oriented, creative and organized.
- Exceptional writing and research skills.
- A positive attitude and team mentality.
- Proactive and motivated.