Public Relations Account Executive
JOINING THE CASHMAN & ASSOCIATES TEAM
Cashman & Associates has been a leader in lifestyle communications, marketing and special events for more than fifteen years. Representing the nation’s most respected brands and organizations, Cashman & Associates takes a hands-on integrated approach to marketing – implementing a variety of tactics to ensure clients a successful campaign. Tactics may include, but are not limited to, public relations, special events and brand activations, social media, influencer relations, community relations, advertising, branding, media planning and buying.
Cashman & Associates’ integrated offerings create an interactive, supportive office environment and overall company culture that thrives on positive teamwork and collaboration. We proudly believe our agency is comprised of the region’s most talented, creative, dedicated and passionate professionals and would love to hear from you if you’d like to be a part of our growing team!
PUBLIC RELATIONS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Cashman & Associates is seeking a full time public relations account executive for our headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. This candidate must have demonstrated experience in lifestyle public relations with an understanding of integrated marketing strategies and agency experience.
Title: Public Relations Account Executive
Department: Public Relations/Marketing
Reports to: Public Relations Director and Vice President
Starting Salary: Negotiable, based on experience
- 2-3 years minimum demonstrated public relations experience working full-time within an AGENCY environment.
- Experience managing client accounts in the lifestyle industry (retail, tourism, hospitality)
- Established media and influencer contacts in the Philadelphia market. National media contacts a plus.
- Social media account management is preferred.
- Special event planning experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or related field preferred.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for working alongside PR Director and/or Vice President to create marketing plans and strategies for clients primarily in the lifestyle industry.
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of public relations and marketing tactics, as it pertains to the PR and marketing strategy.
- Manage a full roster of client accounts (average 4-6) and serve as primary day to day contact.
- Build understanding and knowledge of the clients’ business and their competitive environments.
- Develop and implement influencer marketing campaigns, as appropriate, for client roster.
- Develop a full range of written materials including press releases, media advisories, biographies, fact sheets, captions, shoot sheets and pitches to support public relations campaigns.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with local, regional, national and trade print, broadcast, and online media.
- Develop, pitch and secure creative, timely stories to local, regional, national and trade print, broadcast and online media in order to gain exposure for clients.
- Assist with client marketing initiatives including: off-site events, collateral development, social media, and branding.
- Advise clients on opportunities to partner and engage with local, regional, and national non-profit organizations and community partners.
- Plan and execute media-specific events including media dinners and press conferences. Organize for media to attend events and provide media with on-site assistance.
- Assist senior management in developing proposals and gathering information for new business opportunities
Salary, Employee Development, Employee Incentives and Perks:
- After the first ninety (90) days of employment, a full benefits package will be offered, which includes, but is not limited to:
- 100% health insurance coverage (Independence Blue Cross)
- 401k, eligible after one (1) year of employment
- 15+ days of paid time off (PTO), plus at least 10 additional paid holidays
- Flex and comp time, when appropriate
- Yearly cost-of-living salary increase of up to 7%, based on performance
- Opportunities for commission and bonuses, based on performance
- Professional development growth plan after one (1) year of employment
- Along with annual performance reviews, quarterly reviews with supervisor and/or vice president
- Opportunities for employer-paid continued education
- Quarterly staff team building activities and work/life balance seminars
- Various lifestyle perks
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.