Office Manager & Executive Assistant to the President
Title: Office Manager & Executive Assistant to the President
Reports to: President & CEO
Cashman & Associates, a full-service strategic communications and marketing firm, awarded the Philadelphia Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work 2017”, is seeking a full-time Office Manager and Executive Personal Assistant for its Philadelphia location. The main responsibilities include supporting & assisting the President & CEO and organizing administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 1-3 years’ administrative experience
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Attention to detail, problem solving and project management skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to standalone
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Schedule & confirm appointments for the President while maintaining accuracy
- Intercept all calls for the President
- Coordinate travel for the President & employees to include airfare, train & hotel arrangements
- Field new business calls & emails and schedule meetings when appropriate
- Assist President with non-profit committees, projects & boards as needed
- Support the President with personal errands & appointments
- Manage daily business operations – check deposits, outgoing/incoming mail, gifts and packages.
- Oversee risk management and legal activities:
- Clients: draft/revise all final agreements, contract extensions and addenda, promissory notes.
- Vendors: letters of agreement for vendors; maintain client legal files.
- Act as host during client meetings, lunches and small occasions at office.
- Train new staff on all office protocol and equipment usage.
- Arrange for necessary repairs and regular office maintenance.
- Supervise the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as housekeeping of amenities.
- Order/maintain stock of all office supplies
- Manage C&A internship program
- Oversee placement of internship postings. Assist with job postings
- Maintain C&A sponsorship and donation tracker
- Maintain and update C&A database
- Maintain C&A employee annual industry-related memberships
- Manage and maintain employee benefits
- Design and maintain filing systems
- Business Insurance: procurement, monitor and manage all insurances.
- Ensure clients have up to date COI’s
- Negotiate/maintain equipment leases
- Review and post up to date Safety Labor Law posters
- Vendors – replace vendors based on competitive pricing as needed
- Maintain files
- Act as primary contact for business and personal vendors
- IT – ensure ongoing maintenance and updating of information systems/infrastructure, including hardware, software, and email. Train or set up training for staff when necessary.
- Participate as needed in Special Event projects.
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary.
Salary, Employee Development, Employee Incentives and Perks:
- After the first ninety (90) days of employment, a full benefits package will be offered, which includes, but is not limited to:
- 100% health insurance coverage (Independence Blue Cross)
- 401k, eligible after one (1) year of employment
- 15+ days of paid time off (PTO), plus at least 10 additional paid holidays
- Flex and comp time, when appropriate
- Yearly cost-of-living salary increase of up to 7%, based on performance
- Opportunities for commission and bonuses, based on performance
- Along with annual performance reviews, quarterly reviews with supervisor and/or vice president
- Opportunities for employer-paid continued education
- Quarterly staff team building activities
- Various lifestyle perks
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, references, and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.