Multimedia Content Production Internship
Founded in 2001 by Nicole A. Cashman, Cashman & Associates has built an expansive repertoire of experience and distinguished client portfolio spanning multiple industries including fashion, retail, consumer goods, travel, hospitality, real estate, entertainment, nightlife, philanthropic and corporate.
Internships at Cashman & Associates go beyond the traditional and work to engage interns in an immersive learning environment with real-world, cross-training experiences. Our dedicated team of professionals are eager to give interns an insider’s view of the day-to-day life at a premier lifestyle agency through hands on opportunities; providing a robust platform for portfolio building, networking and continued education.
This unique opportunity would be in support of the agency’s content management and marketing teams, working alongside them to create dynamic content including still photography, video and copy for use on digital platforms.
- Assist in the creation of visual content and copy
- Assist in the creation of marketing & content calendars
- Assist in editing photos and/or video
- Be on site to capture photo and video on behalf of agency at client events and internal initiatives
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Demonstrated skills in still photography and/or video
- Camera and/or video equipment
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Must be detail oriented, creative and organized.
- A positive attitude and team mentality.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to Michelle Conron at firstname.lastname@example.org.