Freelance Public Relations/Special Events Account Executive
Title: Freelance Account Executive
Department: Special Events
Reports to: Public Relations Director
JOINING THE CASHMAN & ASSOCIATES TEAM
Cashman & Associates has been a leader in lifestyle communications, marketing and special events for more than fifteen years. Representing the nation’s most respected brands and organizations, Cashman & Associates takes a hands-on integrated approach to marketing – implementing a variety of tactics to ensure clients a successful campaign. Tactics may include, but are not limited to, public relations, special events and brand activations, social media, influencer relations, community relations, advertising, branding, media planning and buying.
Cashman & Associates’ integrated offerings create an interactive, supportive office environment and overall company culture that thrives on positive teamwork and collaboration. Cashman & Associates employees enjoy a stimulating atmosphere comprised of the region’s most talented, creative, dedicated and passionate professionals.
FREELANCE PUBLIC RELATIONS/SPECIAL EVENTS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Cashman & Associates is seeking a freelance special events account executive with availability to work remote, with option to work out of our headquarters in Philadelphia, PA part-time. This candidate must have demonstrated experience in lifestyle events and marketing with an understanding of integrated strategies and event production.
Compensation: Project based, negotiable hourly rate
- 4-5 years minimum demonstrated industry experience
- Experience managing events in the lifestyle industry (retail, tourism, hospitality, real estate) up to 500 guests.
- Experience in client-facing role, managing expectations and project timelines
- Experience working independently and on teams.
- Experience managing event staff and on-site execution.
- Established vendor relationships within the Philadelphia region. National experience and relationships a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Supervise and coordinate all aspects of an event, from conception to execution.
- Create and manage master budgets, timelines and run of show materials.
- Create master time and action calendars, ensuring timely execution of all event related deliverables pre, during and post event.
- Coordinate with client, vendors, venues and staff, including catering.
- Coordinate and plan thematic environments for events, including décor, technical aspects, etc. to ensure an elevated guest experience for all events.
- Prepare internal and external written briefings for clients and for team implementation
- Serve as client liaison for duration of projects
- Offer onsite, day of management of events.
- Coordinate both internally and externally with creative, branding and public relations teams.
Salary, Employee Development, Employee Incentives and Perks:
- Competitive hourly/project rates, negotiable based on experience and scale of event
- Telecommute available
- Various lifestyle perks
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.