Branding & Graphic Design Internship
Founded in 2001 by Nicole A. Cashman, Cashman & Associates has built an expansive repertoire of experience and distinguished client portfolio spanning multiple industries including fashion, retail, consumer goods, travel, hospitality, real estate, entertainment, nightlife, philanthropic and corporate.
Internships at Cashman & Associates go beyond the traditional and work to engage interns in an immersive learning environment with real-world, cross-training experiences. Our dedicated team of professionals are eager to give interns an insider’s view of the day-to-day life at a premier lifestyle agency through hands on opportunities; providing a robust platform for portfolio building, networking and continued education.
- Assist in the creation of graphics & design layouts for 25+ high profile clients including invitations, email marketing, signage, logo development and brand portfolios.
- Assist the Brand Manager in managing internal marketing outlets such as monthly newsletter, email blasts, company website.
- Collaborate with the Graphic Designer & Brand Manager to develop strategic design solutions.
- Assist in research & development including the creative brief process, concept moodboards, and competitive analyses.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Must be detail oriented, creative and organized.
- A positive attitude and team mentality.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to Alex Coll at email@example.com.